rlb wrote:
"You are so retalitorial about the Existance of Christ. There is no "Proof" that he lived except affidavids from Testiments of men who should be considered "Unreliable" by atheists."

So you would like the standard for pledging undying your life to someone to be lower than the standard accepted by your local municipal court for getting out of a parking ticket?

Maybe it is just me but before I swear an oath of allegiance to anything or any one I expect them to earn it and to meet certain burdens of proof that things are as advertised.

For you to claim that an atheist is someone that places a higher burden of proof on something than a Christian is equivalent to saying Christians are gulliable. Given the historical record perhaps you are correct. Either way I'll not drop my standards for the convenience of those hard of thinking.

rlb asks:
"How is my beliefs or the beliefs of my children any of your concern?"

Your beliefs are your own business. You can be as drunk, as moronic, or as intelligent as you wish. I don't worry about other people's vices until they intrude on my living my life.

What you do to children, however, is quite another matter. Having children does not give you the right to sexually abuse them. Having children does not give you the right to physically abuse them. Why should mental abuse (lying about hell and Satan) suffer a lower standard? Because it excuses you from responsibility? Tough!

rlb wrote:
"Prove that there was never an individual in Jeudea between 10bc & 40ad who was Jesus Christ."

Apparently you are hard of thinking. I have never disputed the birth and life of a normal mortal. That he did, or did not, live is irrelevant and no more important than John and Mary Doe who live down the street from you except that likely no one will start a war and kill millions disputing how best to worship them.

rlb asks:
"If every action has an opposite and equal reaction"

Are you serious? Did you learn science from a box of breakfast cereal? What is the equal and opposite reaction of a flower blooming or of two people falling in love?

rlb concludes:
"Logic sux doesn't it."

Perhaps some day you will experience it and have a different opinion.

DA Morgan