See socratus the real science answers maybe not as scary to religion as you may think.

As scientists we don't know why we end up in the world of imaginary numbers for Quantum Mechanics and we can't make the real world translations using real numbers and we can't make the world solid no matter what our eyes and senses tell us.

You are at least reading and attempting to understand what the science evidence says which as humans is all we can do.

The next post I am about to supersize Paul's problem and show him the real background to universal mass it may interest you.

If you follow the logic you will understand as physicists it is dam hard to change the mass of the universe and why we say the universe can't have infinite mass or infinite energy it most definitely has to be finite.

The gotcha for me as a scientist is if the mass of the universe can't be change where the hell did the mass we now see come from.

So perhaps there is a god and he made the universe with approximately 3E54 Kg of mass that is one possible answer that is entirely consistant with science.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.