Originally Posted By: paul

then why are you found to be wrong?

Science is very very specific about the conservation of energy.

It's not even within my power to be wrong on this issue science is not a democracy you don't get to vote on it.

I may not explain it correctly like your guy in the video but even an error by me would not make you right.

I have discussed this before when Einstein published his famous paper on relativity it was abhored by science.

There was a similar revolt over Darwins evolution theory.

Both exist today as science fact because they have never been proved to be wrong.

Science requires you to consider all the facts and work through all possible explainations and select the one that fits all known facts.

In your explaination from the guy in the video you accept weird random facts as absolute facts such that atoms absorb specfic frequecies no explaination of why or how. At that level alone your explaination FAILS at science.

You do get that your entire theory, sorry proof relies on some weird facts from a guy on a youtube video ... No QM needed :-)

On the other side I have been happily walking you thru the proof of each and every fact and you may ask questions and check any of them until your satisfied.

Man I really have to get on youtube.

Last edited by Orac; 08/24/12 06:34 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.