Paul I am not going to get sidetracked into a different argument my answer for the moment it is matters not to your two questions we need resolved.

I view what you are doing is nothing more than an attempt to avoid discussing the two questions and I won't take the bait.

Answer the two very specfic questions or stop arguing your choice.

I am very certain you are just trolling and I have no intention of letting it just roll on and hence I have no intention of discussing other side issues.

I have given you credit at least you and conduct a logical argument for infinite universe poor old socratus just tries to look smart firing what he thinks is smart inconsistancies in the form of often undecipherable quotes from the side, only his whole infinity god went up in smoke and he can't even argue a single point.

I have to say of all you religious guys Rev's religion makes the most sense to me as a scientist. He doesn't get all involved in the physical rubbish he realises religion is about alot more than what science says and I also give him his dues.

BTW what religion do you follow Paul I believe Rev is United Church (Apology ahead if I got it wrong Rev... had to correct it once already).

Last edited by Orac; 08/27/12 02:21 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.