Quote:
I know your trapped you know your trapped.

LOL, its more like your the one who trapped himself.

you claim that microwaves dont resemble lasers...

from the wiki page on microwaves...

under the section ((( Sources Of Microwaves )))

Quote:
A maser is a device similar to a laser, which amplifies light energy by stimulating photons. The maser, rather than amplifying visible light energy, amplifies the lower-frequency, longer-wavelength microwaves and radio frequency emissions.

I dont know how you translate english into the language that your brain operates on , but to me the above tells me that microwaves
do produce light waves similar to the way that a laser produces light waves.

Quote:
I just refuse to let the conversation get dragged into side issues

I can fully understand why you wouldnt want to let the conversation get dragged into an area that covers the specifics or the underlying methods of how microwaves are produced.

and if matter is heated then its obvious that matter has gained energy , and by gaining energy matter has also gained mass.

you dont need for the conversation to go into any direction where
your side would be forced to admit that you were in error.

when someone ask you how does a automobile move just by turning the key and pressing the gas pedal , I would expect your answer to be something like.

because I put gas in it.

in the end , when you remove all the parts and set them on the table , it is the part or parts that generate photons that interact with atoms that makes a laser or a microwave work.

my take on your logic , is that you lost it somewhere down the road while you were getting to where you are today.

your foundation is weak , thats why your so easy to tumble over.

and I dont have anything against QM , I have already said it can be usefull in its own realm , you want to take everything into the realm of QM , even when its not needed.

its almost as if you bypassed everything that supports QM
and that is your main problem.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.