So your argument is that if I'm not using perfect grammar, i cant have a lot to say that is relevant. Every heard of narcolepsy. Its a conditions where you are half asleep most of the time, or on the verge of falling asleep. That does not mean i don't have a brain or know how to use it. It just means that i have to concentrate on things more, and somethings such as capitalizing is not that important. I try to use a spell checker, but when I'm angry at people (for example) for choosing to blindly ignore evidence and claiming it does not exist, then i get in a hurry. The links that you people have denied exist have been posted in several threads, yet since they aren't posted on the "proper" or "politically correct" sites, they cant be real. So you don't have to even notice what they say. That is not very scientific. THAT is very arrogant.

So what is your excuse for not reading the links?

Da, i find it extremely amusing that you claim others are hijacking the sites when you have a tendency to push any thread away from things you cant disprove by arguing that the poster is not smart enough to actually post it.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.