Quote:
Originally posted by DA Morgan:
dehammer science is not lawyering. One does not present only links that agree with their position. If they are do they are so wholly lacking in credibility as to be laughable.

I am as aware of serious science that disagrees with me as I am serious science that does agree with me.

Which is why I am offended when people try to make arguments based on nonsense from poppycock.com.

BTW: The point of my links was that there are links from and to serious science sites. It was not my intent to edit them or provide links that supported on position or the other.

Now you try it.
In that case why did you argue with me for weeks after i came back that there were no scientist who disagreed with the "fact" that humans were the primary cause of global warming and had always been. What difference does it matter where a link is sited, if the scientist that are quoted are real and have actually made the quotes. For a very long time, I was saying that neither the oil companies or the global warming alarmist had the full truth, but you were adament that the oil companies were 100% wrong and the alarmist were 100% right.

If your willing to admit that the earth maybe responsible for much of the change, why are you still arguing that man is responsible for the melting off of greenlands ice, even in the face of the fact that the interior ice has gotten a lot thicker? Most of the studies, perhaps all, as far as i know, are ignoreing that, and only showing how much of the fringe areas are disappearing or getting thinner.

Ed, the thing is this, few if any scientist have ever claimed we have had no effect on the climate. that would be a very hard line to prove. OTOH, id like you to show me that 95 percent of the scientiest agree that we are the major factor that some claim and a lot of the media claim is unanimous. I was reading recently that if we dont get rid of the cars in american within 10 years it will be too late and the planet will be uninhabitable with in 100 years. That is extream scaremongering. Al Gore is not much better.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.