Quote:
Originally posted by DA Morgan:
1) Because you don't want everyone else to think, as I do, that you are lazy.
you mean to lazy to post the links that i posted on the very first post? you mean as lazy as someone who does not even bother to read their own links?

Quote:
2) Because you don't want everyone else to conclude, as I have, that you mask personal opinions in statements designed to make them seem to be something other than just your uninformed opinion.
If you would bother to read any of the links that i provided in this and other threads, you would see that i have done some searching and have found evidence. Its easy to claim there is no evidence if you keep your eyes closed.

Quote:
3) Because you are incorrect. No one has ever posted links supporting your contention (you might note that one link to one scientist at one college is not a preponderence of the evidence).
how quickly you forget. how about RicS. remember him. you argue for him for weeks after i got here. don't know when he first started arguing with you, but i do remember him giving you several links that refuted your arguments. (note to any one that was not here but is interested: do a little research in this forum. set the filter to last year and search for threads da started about global warming. You ll find many that da started but found other people disagreeing with him. there are lots of links to sites refuting everything that da said.)

Quote:
4) Because by not doing so you undercut any credibility your statement might have had.

Need more? I've got a boat-load for you. ;-)
yes how about a real reason, one that does not have anything to do with your not reading links and you being too lazy to follow. do you really believe that anyone reads only this thread. the only way anyone would believe that diatribe is if they did not see any of the other threads with links in them. I'm not going to waste space duplicating all the other threads and links that have already been posted, some multiple times.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.