Sorry Dehammer, but I must come to DA Morgan's defense. The problem is that the Wolfman was ambiguous in his post:

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolfman:
Arrogant, I don't think so. Asking too much, probably. But if Termites can live in harmony with Nature why can't we? We can't because we don't even try. As long as we are "guided" by the Military-Industrial Complex, we never will either.
Why is guided in quotes? What is he trying to say without actually writing out the words? Is he insinuating that we are lead instead of guided by the Military-Industrial Complex? Does he assume that termites, as well as other creatures of this planet, do not fight amongst themselves?

He did not come right out and say that we must get rid of the Military-Industrial Complex, but that we must stop being "guided" by it. If that is what he meant, then I like your post, but we would need clarification of Wolfman's sparse post. Perhaps he could at least provide a link to an article or site that discusses how were are "guided" by the Military-Industrial Complex. Until then, there is not much use in discussing his post. Too many assumptions are needed.