Amaranth Rose, who is Dan?

DA, why did you not answer my questions?

As well, my first link references phd's from Harvard- Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics; a Professor of Environmental Sciences, University of Virginia; a doctor from Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Committee on Environmental and Public Works, Department of Atmospheric Science and Earth System Science Laboratory, University of Alabama in Huntsville; someone from University of Sussex, Brighton, England; Journal of Atmospheric and Solar- Terrestrial Physics; and Dalhousie University

The second is about more than 17,100 basic and applied American scientists, two-thirds with advanced degrees.

The third is a link to a thread on this site.

The fourth quotes scientists: a climatologist and former professor at the University of Winnipeg; an adjunct professor in the department of physics and atmospheric science at Dalhousie University; a retired (in 1994) senior research scientist in meteorology and oceanography at the Department of Fisheries and Oceans who is now leading an international scientific team that includes the United Nations and the Canadian Weather Service; a professor of the Marine Geophysical Laboratory at James Cook University in Australia

The fifth was about a study from Max Planck Institute in Germany

The sixth was just about observations of arctic changes. You seem to allow observations about glaciers, so this is just more evidence.

The seventh is from nasa

The last shows data that was published in Nature and Environmental Science and Technology (American Chemical Society), and Quaternary Science Reviews.

Now that I have shown that the links cite scientists and science journals, will you now answer my questions:

Why is it now called climate change instead of global warming?

Why have satellites, which are accurate to 0.1 degrees and have been monitoring the earth since 1984, not detected a significant rise in global temperature?

Why do the Vostok ice cores show that the temperature has pretty much leveled off for the past 10,000 years?

John M Reynolds