Quote:
Originally posted by Eduardo:
Actually I believe it is just me, your paranoia not withstanding.
perhaps you might want to check out da post at the bottom of page three of this thread.

Quote:
Precisely, you spin out a line of pre-programmed garbage rather than actually think.
no, i dont "spin out a line of pre-programmed garbage." If I were spewing things out without thinking, I would be forced to join the loudest minority, and that would put me on the global warming bandwagon.

Quote:
Oh! There it is. The special pleading card.
no. I am not asking for any special favors, I was explaining why im not trying to be perfect. According to you, only those with perfect spelling and grammer are able to think for themselves. what a load of whooie.

Quote:
Did you realise that I am just a brain in a jar, and the jar is in the dark, and some people put cigarette butts in the jar?
that would explain why you have enought time and energy to try to be perfect in your words.

Quote:
Let's look at your links shall we, mmm! Not exactly shining pillars of the scientific establishment are they?
so what is wrong with the scientist that they quote? Or are you pulling a da, and claiming that only the ones that are on the global warming bandwagan are legitimate.

Quote:
From one of your links...
Quote:
However, it does not by itself substantially alter the expectation that some amount of global warming will occur in the future.
Ouch!!!
never said there would not be some. there is also some global cooling on the horizon. Does this mean we are going to go back into a full fledge glacieration?

Quote:
And from their front page
Quote:
Global warming is a reality, and some folk are taking the opportunity to study the effects firsthand.
As for John Daly, isn't he a big, fat golf pro?
which one was the quote from. come on, cant you do better than that? There might be a john daly that is a pro golfer, who knows. that does not mean hes the same one. there was a story recently about a expro basket ball player that was having trouble with fans in his home town because another ex pro basketball player with the same name from a different town and team had gotten in to trouble with the law. Oh, and lets not forget the senator that has the same name as mine, yet ive never been elected for anything past high school.

Quote:
Come on, surely you can do better than this?
sure i could but what difference would it make, you would only pay attension to the fact that it was not your party line, therefore its wrong.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.