dehammer wrote:
"So your argument is that if I'm not using perfect grammar, i cant have a lot to say that is relevant."

No that is not what he said. Try reading again only this time for comprehension. Here it is:
"I can accept illiteracy and ignorance. However, when the ignorance is wilful and coupled with an arrogant, reactionary attitude,...."

He specifically states that he can accept you being illiterate and ignorant.

What causes the problem is, as he says, "coupled with an arrogant, reactionary attitude" such as someone who would write: "So your argument is that if I'm not using perfect grammar" which is totally contrary to what he wrote.

Walk into a room with a large mirror and look into it. Do you see yourself? Good. We don't see you. We've never met you. The only impression we have of you is the one you have made. It isn't one you should be proud to take out in public.

In the future try labelling personal opinion as personal opinion. In the future provide research results (google) to support statements that you believe to be true fact based. And in the future read more than just the words, also the intent, before posting irrelevancies.

If you do no one will care about the fact that your grammar would earn you a W in school.

DA Morgan