Quote:
Originally posted by DA Morgan:
And I am continually amazed at the people, like dehammer, that buy the party line without ever considering the vested interests of those involved.

Corporate and government interests have billions on the line. The rest of us ... just our personal happiness.
party line???????????????? what party claims that the goverment is responsible for the global warming scare. the oil companies claim there is none what so ever. either you have not even read a single thing i have every written or you are just being a yoyo. I have stated repeatedly that you cant go by either alone.

oil companies spend billions claiming there is no such animal as global warming. i say they are wrong.

goverment spends millions proven that global warming will destroy us all unless we give them total power. i say they are wrong.

show me the party line that agrees with that. I have stated time and time again that global warming is a factor of several cycles, largely of the sun, but also of the earth. Show me the party line that goes along that line.

you claim its the people that will benifit from the goverment taking all their control and choises, well open your eyes. YOU are the one that is blindly following the political party line.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.