Originally Posted By: Orac
Umm I am not sure how to answer that .... all I can suggest is you re-read it all again.

At the moment there is only one person's sanity I am questioning ... and that is a joke.

The moderator doesn't need to read it again. He/she knows exactly what they're talking about. It's inappropriate to use issues of mental health when making jokes. It's never appreciated and always very unwelcome. Don't you get it you get it yet? Nobody here appreciates at all what you think of as a "sense of humor." You laugh when it's never clear what the hell you're laughing at. Nobody wants to sit around trying to figure out if you're laughing at them or with them. If you'd simple grow up a little and stop all this nonsense then you wouldn't be pissing people off as much as you have been. You claim it's because of your English. Fine. We're telling you quite clearly that you’re not funny at all. Nobody gets your sense of humor Orac. And we don’t want to. This isn’t a comedy club. It’s a science forum.

Now please stop using mental health as a point of laughter. It’s like making fun of people with no legs. Don’t you get that? It’s not funny to make fun using an illness to do it. Now stop it!