Umm I am not sure how to answer that .... all I can suggest is you re-read it all again.

At the moment there is only one person's sanity I am questioning ... and that is a joke.

Let me put it clearly there are many things that have sanity and many of them are not humans. If you look carefully at the context the sanity I am talking about has nothing to do with any human smile

I think you totally got the wrong end of the stick.

I don't know what other word to use but I am open to suggestions because clearly sanity has one very distinct meaning to you which is not as it is in the dictionary and I don't wish to offend you either.

Here are the two possible definitions of sanity

(http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sanity)
1. The quality or condition of being sane; soundness of mind.
2. Soundness of judgment or reason.

Try substituting number 2 into where I use it in posts and see if what I say makes more sense to you then, I am pretty sure I haven't used definition 1 anywhere in the entire thread except my gentle joke at you right above no offense intended.

You may begin to understand why I am stunned by your comment ... if I was sensitive I would think I was being picked on about now.

Bill S or anyone else is there an issue with my phrasing and translation or has AR2 completely misunderstood and is there possibly a better word a could use?

Last edited by Orac; 01/21/14 12:44 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.