Actually Einstein said this is what I think now prove me wrong .. put up or shut up.

No scientist and no layman has been able to do so .... you can moan and complain all you like but all it requires is but a simple fix, and I even gave your the simple 1..4 steps to do so smile

I don't even really like the axiom myself but here I am having to defend it because the only other science selection criteria would be popularity and that would work ever so well with all the religious lunatics and crazies.

So I accept the science normal when dealing with such things I can't disprove it or replace Einstein's theory so it stands and I just explain the science reasoning gritting my teeth if necessary.

I just find you complaining about the acceptance on a science forum about adherence to science standards beyond very silly. If you want to complain with these sorts of arguments perhaps find a more appropriate forum like the woman's weekly magazine, or weekend warrior for disgruntled old blokes daily or such forums.

I was going to suggest the topic should be moved to not quite science but I think it actually requires posting in a different area NRS or "not remotely science".

Last edited by Orac; 01/19/14 03:39 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.