Originally Posted By: Bill S.
... However, since neither Alice nor Bob could know this until they were able to communicate conventionally, this rather fanciful pseudo-teleportation, is of somewhat limited value.
What intrigues me in all this is the fact that serious intellects like the physicist, like David Bohm--I once heard him speak at the University of Toronto--and others are even giving serious thought to such ideas.

Note: This Page
http://technovate.org/web/articles/quantumthought.html
Quote:
It covers many interesting topics in physics and metaphysics and contains many interesting hyperlinks to other fascinating pages. So that you won't lose your place in this narrative, links on this page will open up to a new window on your web browser - leaving this original page still intact.

"Quantum Teleportation to Quantum Thought:
Psychism is now real Science"
by Ray White

Something very exciting has happened for the future of the unification of science and metaphysics. This new evidence I think is the greatest step forward towards a scientific realization that there might be some possibility for the existence of psychism, magic and miracles. That neat little thing, which hasn't gotten nearly enough fanfares in the press, is Quantum Teleportation.

Quantum Teleportation is a somewhat mindboggling concept, but it's really not all that hard to explain philosophically. The mathematics is mind-bendingly complex and I certainly don't fully understand it myself. However I have been doing much armchair physics research myself in the topic of quantum physics lately, and I would like to share some of that with you.

I will go into much more detail on this issue of Quantum Teleportation, and also several other physics theories that lead up to it and also strengthen the footing of metaphysics, magic, and miracles. Although for now let me just tantalize you.

Quantum Teleportation does something very unique in the annals of science. It shows that it is possible for one thing to effect another without any intervening mechanism involved...

Last edited by Revlgking; 08/12/11 03:47 AM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org