I am wery awere of Einsteins prediction of that nothing can go faster than light. But we have to test it. dosent we?
That is the point of science.

Another formulation woud be this. Speed=S Destionation=B Startoftrawle=C Acserelaiton=A Gravity=G You=Y Light=L Year=U Infinitve=I

L/S=1 L/A=I G=0 L/A-B-A=2 000 000 U Y/S=1 Y/A=I G=0 Y/A-B-A=2 000 000

Here lightspeed is defined as 1. Something you shoud notice.
Lets analyce. Lightspeed=1 lightacseleration=Infinitive Gravity=zero, that means there is no gravitaytion to slow down anything, Light from A to B and then back to A, takes 2 000 000 years, thats means from A to B takes 1 000 000 years with the speed of light. In rest you trawel in the speed of light, youst the same. That mean if you trawel with speed of 2, gravity is 0 and acseleration infinitive, you woud trawle twice as fast as light, thats mean you coundt be detected at right spot cuse when light reached detector, you woud be 2 lightyears away from detector if light traweled one year. So you cudent be detected at great accuratcy before you have stopped. Also traweling to a area where light cames from the past when it reaches earth, dosent mean you are traweling backwards in time.

Everything has a energy. It can be positive ore negative. Sitck to the positive.