Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
[quote=Revlgking] ZZZzzz ...
To which I now add,
Quote:
Wow! What a nice long sleep I had. I must not forget to thank ...what's-His/Her name? .... O yes, TT--for the nice rest.

Maybe TT, is a wannabe hypnotist, to which I have no objection. It shows in the way he piles so many words and ideas together, confusedly.

BTW, hypnosis--especially the progressive and positive method of self-hypnosis perfected by Milton Erickson--is a subject with which I happen to be quite familiar.
Beginning in 1965--until I retired, Jan 1, 1994--I regularly gave (I still do now and then) a series of lectures and demonstrations under the general title PNEUMATOLOGY--The study of the healing power of the Spirit (Pneuma)--in John 4: 24, Jesus defines 'god' as Pneuma.

They are based on the healing mission of Jesus--He told his followers to "preach, teach and heal." (Luke 9:1-6)

Over the decades numerous families, including professionals, students of all ages, including university students attended the lectures and came to consult me for special help.

Recently, Matt, to use his first name, told me he needs help overcoming his lack of self-confidence which, as a university student of business and finance, affects his ability to write strong business papers and letters.

Today, he came for his second visit. His father is in the software business and, obviously, would like his son to learn all he can about the role computers play in the world of business.

As part of his visit, I showed Matt what is going on at SAGG and other forums to which I write.

He expressed a real interest and said, "I will sure pass on what I am learning here to my fellow students in my course.
Quote:
Think about it rev. A thread that draws no response other than my comments ...
Your comments, the only ones made? Hmmm! Come now! Do you refuse to acknowledge that early on Bill S posted an important question, to me ...
Quote:
It's lacking a point of interest.
Not for, David Walsh, Catherine King Adams, Warren Farr, a prominent artist--we work together--and many others on FaceBook. Not for the National Post (which frequently publishes items I write, the CBC and other media ... who recently sent e-mails.

TT asks,
Quote:
So why is this topic in the science discussion section?
Have you thought of asking AR II and Kate?
World Book Dictionary points out that psychology is the offspring of pneumatology.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org