SAD TO SAY
Not much light to be found in the latest response to this thread. Just more
Quote:
... spinning of navel lint into infinite dimensional universes and potentials
by TT, the guru from,
Quote:
Everywhere and nowhere
BTW, mention was made of Buddhism--a non-theistic philosophy of religion--for much of which I have a great deal of respect. My daughter, Catherine, has been an avid student of Buddhist teachings all her adult life.

TESLA AND BUDDHISM
Nicola Tesla, the great inventor, was a devout Christian and the son of a member of the clergy. He also advocated that Christians and Buddhist could, and ought, to come together, holistically--working together, getting to know one another, and, with others, be willing to serve the ecological needs of mother earth and the needs of all human kind who live upon it.

He once said and wrote, "God has no dimensions..."--a point of view similar to that held by unitheists. Check out www.unitheist.org (Warren Farr and I will be updating this site).

To all people who love being open-minded and who have no fear of being open-faced community and fellowship builders, the welcome mat is out at our FaceBook group.

THE COMING TOGETHER OF LIKE MINDS IS HAPPENING
http://progressivechristianity.ca/prc/?page_id=6 with which the United Church of Canada is associated, welcomes Buddhists and similar positive religions to its conventions.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org