Amaranth Rose II, Bill S et al at SAGG: Before for I say more, I must not forget to thank whoever chose to to place this thread in one of the science forums.

BTW 1: Advocating for a scientific and evidence-based approach to spirituality and theology has always been the main goal of Warren Farr and me--join us on FaceBook--who are among the first advocates of unitheism. See www.unitheist.org

Quote:
I guess the statistics just keep proving the same thing.
When it comes to the hypocrisy of religious advertizing, (hinting of a personal belief system related to the golden rule inclusive of self proclamations in righteousness as a prelude to the ad hominem attacks upon any opposing thoughts) there is the illumined and aged old story of the religious...

The delusion, "I as a man of G~Õ~D, can do no wrong" or "I am the light and the way?".
PAUSE .... I will comment on this meaningless & crazy $#1t later, OK! ...
========================================
BTW 2, TT has often accused Orac and me--and no doubt others, like Ellis--of attacking his/her person, using ad hominems.

But his/her profile does NOT not make it clear that he/she is a real person.

TT's profile gives only the following info about location and reasons for living
Quote:
Location: Everywhere and nowhere ... spinning navel lint into infinite dimensional universes and potentials
And how come I cannot find one thread that TT has started? In my opinion, TT is a fiction, a sock-puppet, a bad joke! I rest my case!

Last edited by Revlgking; 07/08/14 04:13 AM. Reason: Always helpful

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org