Originally Posted By: Revlgking
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

Think about it rev. A thread that draws no response other than my comments isn't being spoiled by my comments. It's lacking a point of interest.

In reference to the topic at hand, it seems by your examples we are defining the golden rule on your terms.

Do unto others based on whether you think they have value, are real and provide references to the quality of background and worth.
Being God-like based on a lack of definition of god other than your special acronym, would be relative to the personal ideals of that which is good orderly and desirable, or as stated in your latest description.. having the gift of discernment makes one god-like.
Basically anyone who can discern between two varying ideas has that gift, however since you are qualifying the worth of people (those that exist by providing references and those who don't exist because they do not provide references) it would seem that only those who have references qualify for the gift of discernment (god) quality.

I know its a stretch for you to take your attention from the mirror while looking at yourself and reveling in rereading all your posts, but if you could stay awake long enough to take a look at the world and the people in it, there is a wide diverse reality that could be touched upon regarding the reality of god.

I know its hard to leave the bubble of your own personal sainthood to mingle with the unknown reality of planet earth but that's what makes life so exciting. There's more to life out here and it seems to flourish without rev.lgk or the family of life foundation. Obviously the hand of God is bigger than you have decided to qualify as having value within a small canadian religious group and what you stare at for hours in the mirror, or re-read thousands of times upon visiting your posts.

Really.

So why is this topic in the science discussion section?

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!