Originally Posted By: Revlgking
think of this thread as an extension of the well-read thread on PHILOSOPHY OF RELIGION, ALL RELIGIONS ... which I started in 2007, using my wife's maiden name.
I repeat, it is also the name of my son, Turner. Statistics in Not-Quite-Science tells us there are now over 8,180,000 hits

The statistics you elude to don't reveal whether anyone actually reads your posts reverend. What the statistics reveal however, is that people come, click on the thread and leave without any response. Being that you are the one who reads it and posts on it the most, and since no one else posts, your advertizing of the thread is misleading. (You should have been a used car salesman rev. you have the knack for misdirecting the attention and stretching the truth. My guess is you've been doing it for so long you don't even recognize the vulgarity of your own smoke and mirror salesmanship. But then I doubt any shyster ever really had the same moral values as the average layman. Hence the vagueness of the personal ideal in speaking of value systems which refer to that which is good, or what is order. The disparity between man and the universe is as great as the historical and statistical examples of mans need to place his own ideals (regardless of his temporary existence) in front of a Universe which will prevail before and after his existence.)
Those who do read the thread are probably familiar with the repeated declaration that you started the thread, take ownership of it regardless of the fact that you started it with your wife's maiden name, and how obvious your need is that someone will take an interest in you advertizing your beliefs and your special acronyms, so that you can talk about yourself and your beliefs. shocked

Seeing as how statistics reveal a lack of interest in a dead thread, which still draws attention to the potential within the title but fails to commit itself to anything other than a spotlight on rev. lgk.. I'm gonna put my money on the prediction that trying to move yourself into a new thread with the same underlying trappings of the narcissistic psychological need to find anyone to give you attention, is just going to end up just like the thread with 8 million statistical indicators that doing the same thing over and over again doesn't lead to a different outcome. cool

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!