Originally Posted By: Revlgking

As part of his visit, I showed Matt what is going on at SAGG and other forums to which I write.

He expressed a real interest and said, "I will sure pass on what I am learning here to my fellow students in my course.

I've visited some of those other threads you claim to be so busy with and I found they are embellished with the ideas that you are popular along with your topics on the threads you advertize on those forums. Generally until people get a chance to see how you tend to repeat yourself, a few might respond in the beginning, and then they don't respond anymore, leaving you to speak to yourself and for yourself as you claim to be so busy in conversation with so many of your ideal friends here.

Quote:
Think about it rev. A thread that draws no response other than my comments ...
Your comments, the only ones made? Hmmm! Come now! Do you refuse to acknowledge that early on Bill S posted an important question, to me ...

Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Quote:
In this thread, the acronym stands for the Gift Of Discernment.

A gift implies both a giver and a degree of purposefulness. In your concept who/what is the purposeful giver?

Nope, he is one person out of 643 viewers, and he got an answer from you that pretty much mirrors the same things you claim have put you to sleep. The comments that I wrote back to you.
The fact that you preach that: "it is in the individuals own mind". What a gift is (by your definition), is what one can give themselves with a lot of help from G,O,D, (make up your own definition). Your words.

In other words, your response is that the gift is made up of fantasy with a lot of help from an imagined God of personal definition.

Quote:
It's lacking a point of interest.
Not for, David Walsh, Catherine King Adams, Warren Farr, a prominent artist--we work together--and many others on FaceBook. Not for the National Post (which frequently publishes items I write, the CBC and other media ... who recently sent e-mails.

They don't write here, and what you converse about with them is hearsay. Namedropping, pretending to know someone and embellishing upon what you make up in your mind does have a soothing effect on ones own mind, however when someone meets the real world and the make believe world of G,O,D, clashes with someone like myself, you fall asleep or sling ad-hominems. So I gotta state the obvious.
The make believe world only works when you stay there. When you come here and have to face the reality of a moderator of this thread or myself who will cross paths with your make believe world, you will have to run back to the make believe one to gain some temporary respite from the opposing thought.

TT asks,
Quote:
So why is this topic in the science discussion section?
Have you thought of asking AR II and Kate?
World Book Dictionary points out that psychology is the offspring of pneumatology.

I think they could respond to my question if they were to take an interest to come and read this thread. Whether they respond to the question is not vital to my interests. People do what they will and I'm just curious why sometimes its a big deal and sometimes its not. Probably one of those mood things. You get a person on a good day and they are just fine, and on another day not so much.

http://pneumatology.askdefinebeta.com/
PNEUMATOLOGY
Extensive Definition
Pneumatology is the study of spiritual beings and phenomena, especially the interactions between humans and God. Pneuma is Greek for "breath", which metaphorically describes a non-material being or influence. World Book Dictionary defines pneumatology as "1. Theology the doctrine of the Holy Spirit. 2. The doctrine of spirits or spiritual beings, in the 1600s considered a branch of metaphysics. 3. pneumatics.

4. Obsolete word for psychology."

Pneumatology in Christian theology
In Christian theology pneumatology refers to the study of the Holy Spirit. The English word comes from two Greek words: (pneuma, spirit) and(logos, teaching about). Pneumatology would normally include study of the person of the Holy Spirit, and the works of the Holy Spirit. This latter category would normally include Christian teachings on new birth, spiritual gifts (charismata), Spirit-baptism, sanctification, the inspiration of prophets, and the indwelling of the Holy Trinity (which in itself covers many different aspects). Different Christian sects may have different theological approaches.

In discussing the idea of psychology as it applies to this thread, living in a make believe world does not lend itself to the discussion of psychology unless we discuss the benefits or detriments to such an approach as you take to life, in saying one thing and doing something else, as well as embellishing upon fantasy and delusion.

If we are discussing pneumatology as it is generally defined outside of the lgk fantasy, we would be speaking of spirit, Holy Spirit, Holy Ghost Non Corporeal reality etc. etc. and the association with the corporeal self.

It has been my experience that SAGGO hasn't been so generous to include these topics as Scientific or commented on how psychology and religion are connected to each other in that psychology has emerged from the study or experience of the non-corporeal.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!