AR II, BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT--technologically speaking, how the whole person can use and benefit, holistically, from the trance state.

About JIN ... a Bell Tell technician and GOD-blessed person. He came to visit me just today, just after 8 AM.

It was a leisurely visit. Jin, born in 1991, is now 23 and in his first job, which involves his visiting Bell Tell users--that is, those who use a wireless satellite system--phones, computers and TV. Within no time, and without charge, Jin made sure that all connections are working well and up to speed.

While checking my two sites--FLFcanada.com and lindsayking.ca--he expressed a real interest in the FAMILY LIFE FOUNDATION and the content of the programs mentioned on both sites.

With my love of chatting with anyone, and especially with young people, I jokingly said to him:

I know a lot about young people; after all, I started life as a baby (in 1930). And, like you, I was once young (in the 1940s and 1950s). We both had a good laugh.

We then went on to have an excellent chat about his personal life and his future plans. He told me about his plans to join the Toronto Police Department.

When I told him about my interest in philosophy, psychology, spiritual healing and the like, and how I got involved in mastering hypnosis and what I now I call 'pneumatherapy'--and the story of how it saved my daughter's life--he readily volunteered:

"Look, I've still got lots of time before I take off for my next call."

Then Jin--obviously a quick study--added:
Quote:
"Now that I understand the practical value of what pneumatherapy can do for people, if you have the time, would you mind giving me a demonstration of what it is you do.

"I would love to learn how I can use what you call your 'four-colour system of induction' to help me help myself do, in the future, the things that I plan and want to do with my life."

I agreed. And I was amazed what happened! In less than two minutes of deep breathing, which I guided him to do, he was in a deep trance-like state.

IN THE TRANCE-LIKE STATE

Over the next 15 minutes or so, I used the four basic colours--including short pauses--that are found in the rainbow and in all nature:

1. azure blue (like that in a clear blue sky)--meaning awareness
2. yellow (like that emitted by the golden sun, moon, planets, stars and galaxies) meaning knowledge
3. red (like the red magma under the skin of the earth and the red blood under the skin of the body) meaning power and action
4. green (there are many shades of serene greens, which cover areas of the mother earth ) meaning growth and healing.

Using the power of suggestion, I told him: To each colour you will attach the following meanings ... pausing in between thoughts, to think on what is said:
1. you are ...
2. you know ...
3. you do ...
4. you grow ...

Now personalize this by responding back to me--pausing to think in between each thought--I AM...I KNOW...I DO...I GROW. Get ready and, GO: " I am ... I know ... I do ... and I grow ..." This he said.

I concluded the session by saying:

THE GIFT OF DISCERNMENT, GOD, is now yours

You are now in tune and connected with, and surrounded by, what I like to call, GOD--the Gift Of Discernment. By this gift, you will be led to the people you need; to the people who need you; to the things you know that need to be done and will enjoy doing.

USING THIS GIFT OF WILLPOWER, you now have this god-like power. This power enables you to take personal responsibility for the person you are

1. the PAST--the person you were;
2. the PRESENT--the person you are, now, and
3. the FUTURE--the person you will be.

The future is not ours to predict.

However, by getting into our intellect--that is, our conscious and unconscious mind, including every cell of the brain and body, the future is ours to shape and mould.

At this point, I told Jin:
Quote:
Over the next minute or so, take three deep breaths and exhale. On the third breath, you will become fully alert and feeling that you have had a deep, restful and refreshing sleep.

Jin's final comment:
Quote:
WOW! What a wonderful and refreshing experience! It is something I will continue to practice, thanks!

===================
NOW, before he left, Jin surprised me by agreeing to offer himself as volunteer member of the FLF and be ready and willing to share what he learned with members of his family and his friends.

WELCOME TO JIN, OUR LATEST VOLUNTEER to the FLF
and to the work of the Family Life Foundation (FLF).

In closing, I mentioned THE INTEGRAL APPROACH TO LIFE, including my interest in the integration of Philosophy, Psychology, Religion and Holistic Healing.

When I told him about the practical value of knowing about the Integral Approach to living a life filled with meaning--part of the FLF program--he expressed a sincere interest in learning more about how somatology (physical matters), psychology (matters of the mind and intellect) and pneumatology (matters of the spirit) come together.

I concluded by mentioning one important book, the writings of the Rev. Paul R. Smith: http://www.revpaulsmith.com/ Click on writings and then, books.

Last edited by Revlgking; 07/13/14 04:19 AM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org