Originally Posted By: Revlgking

From TT's posts, which I do TRY to wade through now and then, I get no idea of who he is.

This is important to you (who I am).. for what reason? Why am I or anyone more important than the topic of conversation?
Perhaps you should be posting a gossip column wink

This, IMO, does not inspire having a dialogue, or even a debate.

You won't have a conversation with a person without knowing all about them? Really.. As a preacher you must have screened your congregation before allowing them entry for the simple reason you wouldn't converse with them without a background check and a resume. frown

I feel the same way about what you say are his "different views" of what.

Doubtful..

Will you--for sure someone other than TT-- give us an interpretation as to what are his basic views!
Simply to speak to the topic at hand rather than use the topic to lead the conversation towards the advertizement of ones self. At least in the case of my posts toward the comments and topics posted by his holiness rev. king. smile

Meanwhile, if you don't like my "smelly" metaphor, feel free to send it to that metaphorical planet, far far away, which you have often mentioned. smile Sounds cool to me.

Actually I'd let it stand to exemplify the hypocrisy of the rev.s statements towards his religious beliefs and the claims he makes about following the golden rule.

As long as he wants to advertize himself on another thread, with the need to call out any opposing thought as a naysayer or an adversary, I think the more intelligent reader might find the hypocrisy entertaining.

As I said before, he's been deluding himself for so long he has no idea.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!