Originally Posted By: Revlgking
Catherine, Warren, David, Matt, Bill, and all of you who got my recent post! Just as I predicted, eh? smile

What else can we expect from the anonymous one, who is afraid to post a topic of his/her own choosing and only knows how to spin navel-lint!

Sorry to contradict you again rev. but I have posted a topic of my own choosing.
More than one I think, but maybe you might remember:

"Religious people.. less intelligent than atheists"

As the topic title in the not quite science section

Perhaps Catherine, Warren, David, Matt, Bill, and all of those who you are seeking approval from in casting righteous judgment, might come to comment for themselves on the ongoing rev.elations wink in human value systems that you have set forth here at SAGG.
Such as:
1)How to measure the worth of a man or woman based on whether they can post a topic of discussion or provide a resume to the satisfaction of your personal needs.
OR
2) How to be god-like using the discernment of personal measures and beliefs, by gifting ones self righteousness and greater value than their fellow man based on title and circumstance..

I would imagine, to further imagine your own god-like qualities you have to set measures in comparison, using yourself as the hallmark, or standard supreme. whistle

Oh btw.. Amaranth posting twice (statistically speaking) is still only two responders and three replies or comments other than those posted by yourself in the now 816 views, since I don't exist...

Last edited by Tutor Turtle; 07/12/14 03:02 PM. Reason: The Gift of Discernment allowed for additional information

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!