Originally Posted By: Revlgking
MODERATORS ET AL:

As an old saying goes, FIGURES DON'T LIE; BUT, OBVIOUSLY, LIARS CAN FIGURE

I just checked the current stats on this thread: It tells us that at this point there have been

18 responses 655 views since this thread started a few days ago.

What are we to believe these figures mean? If they are meaningless, why are they published here?

Obviously one can imagine what the figures represent..

So far (if you bother to look) 10 of those responses are you, 6 are me, Bill asked a question which I highlighted in my previous post, and then there was one from the moderator asking you to control yourself and quit the ad-hominem attacks.

You can do the math, but you tend to embellish the numbers in favor of what you made this topic all about. Your post is all about how imagination makes you god-like, by imagining yourself as God. So I imagine in your imaginary world you look at the numbers in favor of something grander than what I would describe as fact.

I would really love to hear what that is. whistle

So getting back to reality.. there are 655 views and two responders (a question by bill, and a warning to you from the moderator) other than you and myself in the conversation we are having regarding your delusion, but then you don't count me as being a real person so that means 6 of those responses were made by someone that doesn't exist and you have posted to a non-person or to the forum regarding a non-existent person.... Yer a wacky kinda rev., rev..

Statistically speaking that means 655-18 posts which equals 642 that took no interest in the topic.. (unless you count the 100 that were actually you, coming to see if anyone posted). wink

At this rate you might be able to catch up to the 5000 hits between the posts to yourself regarding how many people came but didn't respond in the Philosophy of religions thread you are so proud of not having anyone post to.

So.. why is this in the science section of the forum? I know.. It must be because of the statistic gathering...grin

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!