YES, VIRGINIA, there are readers other than the loyal ones at SAGG--Most of whom have been for better (and only one was for worse.Who was that ???? with the forgettable name?)no matter, I thank GOD for all readers. Now 10 recent replies and 400 hits. cool eh!
==========================
I am also happy to report, I just got several e-mails. For example, the following is from, David Walsh--an old friend and a successful Realtor, Toronto.

David is also a strong supporter of the Family Life Foundation type of programs to help the needy, he wrote
Quote:
Lindsay -

I did read your 'thread' and in spite of what the naysayer says in your thread, I like your concept'Gift Of Discernment' and appreciate you sharing this with me.

My own belief is that we will discover God if we follow Matthew 25 ... (Of course I checked it out in my Bible--GOOD NEWS Modern Version.)
David, I will get back to you and others, on my list, with more info about this new thread--and others you may want to check out.

Last edited by Revlgking; 07/09/14 02:05 AM. Reason: Always helpful

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org