I didn't author the above post on "Second Birth", tho I did write it. So what is it that you don't comprehend?

If we are going to approach this subject in the Socratic dialogue the Rev. desires then its all about questions and answers rather than taking corners and insisting ones own corner is the extent of the universe and that one play strictly in one playfield.

If one wishes to elevate themselves beyond the influences of the ego one will necessarily have to learn something new so as to remove themselves from the realm of lesser understandings.

I think if someone was really interested in a subject they would take the time to learn, rather than take their beliefs and skim topics looking for something that meets their expectations and without actually learning something new, just add a few words in the subject matter to their repertoire of thoughts, claiming to have the knowledge and experience of said topic, don'tcha think?

Since we are speaking of enlightenment and ego lets begin with the oldest authors on the subject of ego and enlightenment. Then by deciphering the meanings of enlightened scripture one begins to understand.
Since I have I have dedicated my life to this particular subject matter I feel I have some understanding of the topic and of what scripture is based on.

You want me to change the language.
The Rev. wants all posts regarding subject matter to be in 25 words or less, with a personal biography and Iztaci doesn't believe in anything other than facts and figures.

So far we have a small group of people who want things their way and no one has yet tried to take themselves out of the box they insist reality fit in for their convenience.

This is all about ego right? And no one wants to change anything inside of them, they all want the outside to change so they don't have to.

Great demonstration of how not to rise above the ego.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!