Originally Posted By: Revlgking
Zero-sum games are experiences played by those trapped in their egos. Such are of no value to those interested in community encouragement.
Exactly!!!

The following quotes are testimony to the reality of the Zero-Sum game or the illusion of ego.

Quote:
The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that what we call "creation" is an illusion of the human mind, and we, individually, are creating it with our minds, right now.
Thoughts generated from illusion produce illusion. Ego is the illusion generator.
Quote:

BTW, I say the above as a matter of fact, without being judgmental. All illusions can be helpful.

From illusion generated by ego, judgment is an illusion, and what is helpful or not helpful defined by the ego-mind living in illusion.
Quote:

I have my version of creation, and you have yours.

Ego generating the illusion of me, mine, you, yours, separated from awareness of truth projects fragments of illusion, and believes fragments of illusion can be added to create the sum of something real when in fact it is still illusion. No thing plus no thing is still "no thing".
Quote:

Think about it! What are you and I creating, right now?

Nothing of any value to community if such community is the fragmenting of illusion, and without anything real to give value to, value is lost in the illusions of, illusion being reality.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!