Originally Posted By: Iztaci

No, the game's not on. I'm not going to continue in a mano e mano did-to-did-not argument forever. It isn't fun and it is of no interest to the rest of those wishing to take part in a logical discussion. And it's completely off-topic. Your comments have become increasingly immature taunts one would expect from a sand-box. It's clear you insist on the last word so go ahead and have it. After that, you're just wasting your time and the forum's bandwidth.

This thread went off topic at post #28618, when the Rev. discovered he couldn't comprehend the subject of ego beyond his terms and vocabulary.
You piped in to make your comment regarding your opinion of my post and the Rev. happily acknowledged a growing tag team relationship.
Since you made the comment that the intelligence level of humanity is not sufficient to comment on the nature of reality as it is, it would seem a moot point to suggest anyone could discuss the topic to any satisfaction, least of all yours.
Which is probably why it hasn't progressed beyond this stage and also why no one else has attempted to engage the topic of discussion.
Anytime either of you want to objectify the topic rather than just immerse yourself in the example of it, would be good for the discussion.

The Rev. wants others to join him at the level of the ego to work on the ego, sort of a Jesse James ego Monster Garage where you can take a junker and soup it up.
You so far haven't said anything about the topic at hand, just made comments about the comments and commentators.

Any time you want to grow up, is when I would imagine you might say something with some meaning toward this topic of discussion.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!