Originally Posted By: sariah
Perhaps the crucifixion is an analogy of self transformation.
Perhaps it is more than that. Perhaps not.

There is only God/consciousness, and choice has nothing to do with this actuality. A choice made permanent would only hinder potential.

Potential cannot be hindered other than in egoic thought, making a choice (stand in belief which is an illusion) to reduce it from potential to something with limits and boundaries.
Once one makes the choice to let go of such boundaries of the imagination potential can reveal itself. Once one aligns with a choice that is expanding it is said to be permanent. But in Truth nothing is permanent other than the absolute potential and its reflection as consciousness or God.
Potential is all there is, potential is always becoming, just as knowledge is always expanding. Choices are made through knowledge, therefore, what is a permanent choice?

Potential is potential and is becoming thru the choices of individuality. It in itself never becomes something or is reduced to something thru choice. Choice is the expression of will that is the nature of consciousness living within potential.

If all thoughts and actions everywhere and always are no longer owned in the thought of individuality, how does one think and act, do they think and act as if they are God?
What is God but potential or consciousness? What is God if not the activity of Creation or desire and thought within potential as well as the silent stillness of potential?

You seem to like the word illusion. What is not real or deceptive if all outer occurrences are inner projections? What part of the psyche determines what is real or not real?

I think you think I seem to like the word illusion wink ..I think the word illusion is over played in the discussions of consciousness or loosely applied in the intellectual discussions that come not from awakened intellect but intellect immersed and bound in definitions based on perceptions of reality that is illusion.
If something is perceived one day as something and another as something else, the reference to illusion is that perceptions change with beliefs and opinions of the senses driven outward into experience rather than inward to that which underlies experience or from the awareness of Self absolute.

An interesting thought. Most dogs have a better sense of hearing and smell and taste than humans. Other animals better eyesight. Yet we as humans decide that our senses are much better adapted to deciding the true nature of reality.
Animals live purely in the moment without the reason to measure the past against the present or the future, and we as humans from outward driven belief in our limited senses pretend to assume what we see and hear, smell and taste is real.

The unmanifest, is just that, unmanifested, so how does the one mind come to be? How does mind manifest the unmanifested, or itself?

The unmanifest has a reflection that is the manifest. Both have always been. It doesn't come into being other than from the notions of it not being and then the notion of it being.
The notion is part and parcel to the unmanifest reflecting itself as potential

Is all manifestation an Illusion?
No.
If so, how does the mind that is of the unmanifest, realize that it is, within itself an illusion?
It doesn't, it of itself does nothing but is everything.
The question is like asking how a water droplet remains water when it is separated from the ocean.

And if it can do this, then anything emanating from the one mind would be an illusion, for it is, in itself illusion.
No. Illusions are the thought idealized from outward movement of the physical senses derived from potential as being something other than potential. The egoic vibration imagined from potential within potential.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!