Originally Posted By: Revlgking
Wanting doesn't get results?
What absolute nonsense!
Wanting to be in tune and harmony with the Infinite--GOD--plus my wanting to take, and taking, right actions, stop resisting, has got me, and is getting me all kinds of results.

#28655 The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that what we call "creation" is an illusion of the human mind, and we, individually, are creating it with our minds, right now.

This wanting/action process has even got you to wise up and write shorter, less opaque and better-organized posts, now and then. Though you do slip back, too often, into your old ego-based habit.

#28655 The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that what we call "creation" is an illusion of the human mind, and we, individually, are creating it with our minds, right now.

Now, please get rid of the nasty habit of taunting posters, especially our two new and much-welcome ones, as if we are brain-dead!

#28655 The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that what we call "creation" is an illusion of the human mind, and we, individually, are creating it with our minds, right now. BTW, I say the above as a matter of fact, without being judgmental. All illusions can be helpful.

Like I said. It's nice to want, but...Wanting doesn't give you any thing... wink
Especially when want is creating from the level of illusion.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!