Honestly Morgan - your postings are starting to border on pathological.

A review
-I questioned how we will add 300 ppm of CO2 to the atmosphere, using the same amount of fossil fuels that we've used to add 100 ppm.

-You responded that the oceans will reach saturation, and will no longer buffer atmospheric CO2. Your exact quote was
"But add more than that amount and the water becomes acidic decreasing the effectiveness of the uptake mechanism. This is what we are seeing." You also conviently ignored the fact that the oceans have absorbed only half of our emissions, while we went through half of our fossil fuels. From this somebody could logically conclude that if the oceans ceased absorbing tomorrow, and we consumed the remaining half of our fossil fuels, we'd see a 200 ppm increase (not a 300 or 600 ppm).

-I asked you for a reference to a study that actually looked at reductions in the oceans capability to absorb CO2.

-You responded with links (one to the bbc), that were concerned with the link between atmospheric CO2 and acidification. In the provided links there was NOTHING on oceans losing their ability to absorb CO2.

-When challenged that quotes in your provided links, say themselves, that ocean CO2 absorption will not stop - you do a 180, and state that absorption will not stop.

-I then ask you for a study that has quantified the extent of the reduction in the oceans CO2 absorption rate (since you did state "this is what we are seeing")

-You fire back, that I need to go to a library, and call me lazy

-You then state that you've already provided links that have quantified the extent of the reduction in the oceans CO2 absorption rate.

Just admit that statement you made was untrue......