G'day Wolfman,

Your post was a personal insult. Don't like my opinions, then say so, hopefully in a constructive way, contradicting my arguments etc. I was born in Australia. I actually have aboriginal blood. My mother was English. What in the bloody hell does that have to do with anything?

Australians spell "B a s t a r d" just like that and "Pommy" without an "e". A Ten Pound Aussie generally was southern European, from Italy, Greece and the term was used for "foreigners", ie. those that were not English, not for British that migrated. Since the term belongs to the 50s, you must have lived in Australia a very long time ago.

This is the very reason why I didn't both with this site anymore. Quite aside from Mr Morgan not being able to stick to science or refrain from put downs, or comments relating to one's credentials (and he's still doing that I see in relation to Mr Lowe's qualifications, which actually can easily be confirmed) this site is also populated by people that can't discuss the issues at hand, like you have just done, but rather insult those that contribute. Just what do you think you added to the discussion at all by your post? While extremely long, my post directly related to posts by redewenur and Mr Morgan, and insulted neither. I was very happy to see that Mr Morgan's post was polite and have always been happy to engage him in a discussion when this happened.

Who wants to be on a site where insults are the common response to those you don't agree with. Thanks for confirming that this site has not improved at all. And that is a terrible shame.

Regards

Richard