RicS wrote:
"I finally managed to obtain most of the world's raw SAT daily minimuns and maximum data and a preliminary analysis suggests there is actually no real increase in world average temperature over the past 30 years or 120 years...."

Just two questions:
1. What does the data you got have to do with the problem? I see, at most, trivial relevance.

2. Assuming this data were relevant ... explain the polar and glacial ice melts, the movement of species from traditionally warmer to traditionally cooler climates, the change in the growing season of plants, and how increased amounts of greenhouse gases can violate the laws of physics and not warm the planet.

I'm not launching another attack. I'm just noting that in the huge volume you posted there is not a single link to a reputable, heck not even a disreputable, reference that supports you.

Give me one good reason why any sentient entity should believe what you post when two minutes with google will deliver them this:
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/hadleycentre/obsdata/globaltemperature.html

To paraphrase Neils Bohr: "You aren't even wrong."

DA Morgan