i did not know they changed this to the metaphyical forum.

the term pressure worked as well as any thing else at this level of discussion (unless i happen to accidently get into a forum populated strickly by people with doctorates of physics: if so please tell me where did you get your doctorate, and why are you teaching oracle instead of physics). Im sure there is a high lvl physics term for what they had at that point.... oh, yea, they dont have any understanding of what was going on at this point do they. its beyound the understanding of our level of physics to explain what was going on in those first few seconds. therefore there cant be any scientific terms for it. Unless you happen to be god, which begs the question, why dont you tell us what was going on in those first few seconds. please explain what cause the expansion if it was not related to pressure.

since you are god, why not explain how the material from that big bang was able to expand at all if there was nothing except it. If there was no space for it to expand into, there could be no expansion. the entire universe would be that single point where the big bang originated.

if you have evidence that there was no space outside of the big bang show the reference. if you dont, admit that this is just hoky poky, mumbo jumbo intended only to make it look like no one else has any intelegence.

if you have some reference that explains what cause the material of the universe to go outwords, give that reference or admit you just made it up.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.