that's the point, you were playing a game, one of oneupmanship and you had to go into metaphysics since you could not back up your argument with physics.

there is only one thing in the universe that does not have an inside and an outside. that is an imaginary point. a sphere has an inside and an outside. if you claim it did not, the only way to do so was to claim it did not exist.

again i say, if you can back up your claim with physics, give a reference. if you have to develve into the metaphsics this is not the place for it. my explination still stands. anything that can force an expansion from inside can be considered a pressure. If there was nothing outside, then it was by definition a vacuum. If the sphere was a lightyear in size, everything less than a half lightyear from the center would be considered inside of the outer edge.

there is no two ways about it. either it existed, or we dont. I know for myself that i exist. i believe that rose, jjw and the others exist. what about you? unless they made the universe just for me (that possiblity is so slim i dont think you can put enough zeros past the one, certainly not on this page), then something existed seconds after the big bang, and all the scientist i have ever read about say it was a sphere. therefore it had an inside, and there fore it could have a pressure.

therefore none of your "explinations" stand up to the smallest application of logic.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.