Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
TT, you're making an awful lot of negative assumptions about people. Please don't spread your negativity all over the SAGG board. If you can't be pleasant, at least keep it to yourself.
Amaranth Rose II, gracious person that you appear to be, you gently warned TT:
Quote:
"TT... If you can't be pleasant, at least keep it to yourself."
AR II, warning: It appears that TT, as I suspected, in not a real person. shocked This could mean that SAGG mods need to explore the possibility that TT could be a bug-filled AP, that is, a crazy robot claiming to be, G.O.D.? Take note of the hobbies and location given by #2115
Quote:
Member #: 2115 Online
Title: Megastar
Total Posts: 1100
Registered on: Thu Jun 19 2008 12:28 PM
Add to UBB Buddies | Stop ignoring this user | Add to Watched Users | Show User's Posts
About Me
Hobbies: spinning navel lint into infinite dimensional universes and potentials

Interestingly, St.Augustine once defined God as being like a circle with a centre that is nowhere and a circumference that is everywhere.

Even proper nouns, like 'God', put limits on the meaning we get from words. This is one of the reasons for why I prefer using the acronyms for 'god' that I do.
====================
AR II, GREAT LESSONS I LEARNED IN THE LAST FEW DAYS:

1. I learned that GOOD and VALUABLE posters are usually kind, caring and loving people with good intentions, high morals, and write as though they really care about the sincere opinions of others. Those who are such posters will soon demonstrate this in what they write and how they write it.

2. I learned: We must never assume that all posters who write to SAGG--and/or to other forums--have the good of the forum and all sincere members in mind.

Usually there are always a few bullies around who get their kicks out of mocking, flaming, shaming and blaming others. Check out the following--the first forum I joined:

[b]WEALTH, WISDOM AND WELL-BEING

--a brief story of how one such forum, one with a great format, was destroyed by a three bullies--one of whom--a relatively young person--died of a massive brain-based stroke in the process.

WWW was HOSTED BY Jonathan Chevreau (JC)--A financial writer long associated with THE FINANCIAL POST--part of the National Post--was the first forum on the WWW--the World Wide Web--to which I was invited and joined. JC called it THE WEALTHY BOOMER--with the URL www.wealthyboomer.com Defunct long since.

As noted above, the forum had three sections: W-Wealth (about the economy), W-Wisdom (about the philosophy of Life and Religion) & W-Well Being (about physical and mental health issues).

Because JC was too soft-hearted, WWW was destroyed by three bullies

3. I learned:THE VALUE OF THE IGNORE BUTTON

After a few of the robotic kind of posts filled with NONSENSE--I LEARNED NOT TO TRY AND REASON with posters who IGNORE, or even mock, the rules.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org