To Stanley Krippner (1932--) well-known American psychologist, and supporter of good and spirit-based causes.

I first connected with SK years ago.
REGARDING AN ARTICLE IN VOGUE ITALIA--circulated by causes.com with reference to violence done to women: I sent him the following greeting and thanks, recently, because he and I have both signed a petition against violence ... especially that done to women:
=============================

Well Stanley, we connect again.

Great! Greetings, from the King family of Canada to the Krippner family of the USA--where I know that both sides of the King family have numerous relatives and friends. I connected with many of them when, in 1954 & 1955, I did some post grad studies at Boston U, School of Theology.

Greetings also, from all of us who are volunteers--no paid staff, yet--of the FAMILY LIFE FOUNDATION! www.flfcanada.com

Stanley, I assume you are familiar with the great book: Rediscovering the greatest human strength: WILLPOWER, by the social psychologist, Roy F. Baumeister and science writer, John Tierney, of the NY Times.

OBVIOUSLY WILLPOWER IS A TWO-EDGED SWORD
As members of the FLF, we are well aware that, while love-based WILL power is one that can be used to do much that is beautiful, good and true; hate-based WILL power can do the opposite--much that is ugly, painful, untrue and evil.

Therefore, we choose--that is, we will to connect with, tune into and use love-based WILLPOWER.

The goal of the FLF? It is to encourage the democratic unification of all families, willing to freely choose to be love-based, humane and to be of service to one another in time of need--whether we live in small communities, towns, cities, provinces, states, nations or simply as citizens of mother Earth.
AGAPE to one and all,
www.lindsayking.ca

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org