Poster: Bill S. In Nature, Nurture & Spiriture--Components of Life, you accurately quoted me as saying,
Originally Posted By: Bill S.
[quote] G~Õ~D is an acronym for that which IS Total and expanding COSMOS--beginning with the Great Omni Dazzling FLASH OF LIGHT--Reality in, through and beyond all physical dimensions.
I write as a theologian/philosopher/pneumatherapist, not as a scientist.
HOWEVER, I happen to love the sciences, especially physics & astrophysics of the modern kind, and of course the arts.
With this in mind, permit me to build on the quote above:

Simply put, as a unitheist, for personal reasons I concocted the acronym 'G~Õ~D', which I prefer to use rather that the theistic noun 'God'. Orthodox Jews, for the same personal reasons use G-d.

BTW, Progressive Christians, especially unitheists--HIGHLY REGARD DEMOCRACY--including the four freedoms.
Spiritually speaking, as advocates of universal peace, in thought, word and deed, we believe in being respectful to, and inclusive of all forms of theism, including agnosticism and atheism.

We expect and hope that, in the cause of universal peace--physically, mentally and spiritually speaking--reciprocation will be the order of the day.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org