So rev.... seeing as how you just wrote 3 letters to me and the moderators in response to my last post, detailing how another poster made reference in the past to my posts as being mind numbing in order to help reinforce your judgment of my offensiveness.., I take it you have some kind of stress around my objectivity?
It's OK if you don't like me rev. It's the emotional reactions and the judgments in the people and in our surroundings that gives contrast to ourselves, and our idealized and projected superior God of personal preference. It's also the qualities we superimpose upon our God in order to make ourselves righteous and true.
C'est la vie.. frown

Out of curiosity, when you make reference to your idea
Originally Posted By: Revlgking

God—the word used by religionists and simple believers
use it to refer to a supernatural and human-like being, one with dimensions, which some worship and also affirm that HE exists, agnostics doubt and atheists reject.

For me it is an acronym that I like to use to mean all that is Good, Optimistic & Desirable—a concept that all good people can build on and benefit from.

The special acronym, G~Õ~D, takes this idea even further.

What system of measure (other than one that is personal) do you use to make the assumption that your special acronym has more meaning than the "simple" word God, (used by simple believers) to anyone, other than yourself?

Are you making negative assumptions regarding the word God when its not special, or a special acronym, and how it influences or affects those others that you refer to that are just, simple believers?
Does it affect a persons lifestyle if they don't share your perspective? Does it affect a person if they have no God?
If they don't share the same perspective as you, do you assume as you have with me, that anything they have to say is (as you put it to me),
Originally Posted By: Revlgking
what does NOT make me glad is having to wade through excessive piles of TT's meaningless (at least to me) verbalism filled with three things: 1. Nonsense 2. Nonsense and 3. Nonsense.

Is this what you say and think behind the scenes in private about those who are not fitting within your definitions of good, or for you opportune and desirable?

Is there more G~Õ~D in some things than in others, or in some people than there is in others?

What sets you apart from those simple folk that you mentioned, and how does making up a special acronym make one stand out further than another?

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!