Quote:
light comes to us in the form of particles that travel in
different wave lengths / patterns

I have found 2 very descriptive images made by newton of sagg.

hopefully newton will not mind that I use his images this way.

I have applied these two images to a light particle.
these two images provide a very good description of light travel.

the first describes/defines a light particle's motion as it travels around a gravity source.

the second describes/defines the ever increasing
wave pattern/length of a light particle as it travels in
a straight line outward from its source.

the first describes how we will find many more smaller parts
as we perform research into the unknown.

as our solar system has many more parts to it other than
its sun.

the second shows that space is not expanding the way common
laymen scientist want us to believe , and it describes how space appears to be expanding because of the distance increase as the light gets further away from its source.

also , I did not get mad at you for agreeing with me , I actually got scared that you did , it was frightening to think
that you could be developing some type of logic within your illogical world and that could be dangerous.

the fact still remains that QM has served no real purpose
and has generated no real worth and as we delve deeper and deeper into the unknown we will see that QM was merely a method of temporarily visualizing what might be possible in the unknown , like a roll of the dice or even better like winning the lottery by picking all of the numbers correctly.

pure chance!

as we go deeper we will gain knowledge of the attributes
of the elements we find in the unknown and will be capable of assigning properties to the many newly found elements.

these properties of the newly found elements will be constants that can be used in equations that are reality based.

and classical will be seen as the only true method of accurate prediction in that new world strictly because it uses constants
that do not vary.

c, c^2 , c^4 are not real constants.

because we know that the speed of light is not constant.

so any equation that uses c , c^2 , c^4 etc... is creative math and cannot be considered as being accurate.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.