So I checked out your link. It is interesting, but I don't see that it makes any statement about how the entanglement works. Basically it just discusses how the transition from quantum to classical effects occurs.
Originally Posted By: Science Daily:Matter-Matter Entanglement at a Distance

In the quantum mechanical phenomenon of "entanglement" two quantum systems are coupled in such a way that their properties become strictly correlated

So in entanglement "properties become strictly correlated". That sounds to me as if the 2 systems are sharing states. When one of the systems decoheres it assumes a particular state, and leaves the other system to assume the complementary state, in accordance with any applicable conservation laws, and in accordance with Noether's theorem.

Originally Posted By: Orac

It means the universe itself is an observer and thus it always has a solid and coherent ground state even without the presence of an actual observer.

As I said, the universe is the one that keeps track of things.

That is the process by which QM scientists predicted and created the experiments now of which hundreds exist to show you can entangle macroscopic objects.

No argument there. It is just an extension of basic entanglement.

1.) Via Noether's theorem QM satisfies all conservation laws specifically against your argument it does not require entanglement to do that.

Specifically the informal statement of Noether's theorem is: "If a system has a continuous symmetry property, then there are corresponding quantities whose values are conserved in time." (Courtesy of Wikipedia)

So conservation laws are a part QM. Therefore entangled systems have to follow conservation laws. If one part of an entangled system decoheres into a given state, then the rest of the system has to decohere into a complementary state that does not conflict with the state of the first part.

So I don't see why you keep saying that I am wrong. And I don't see why you keep having links that show that entanglement works. I know it works and it is being experimentally extended to more things all the time.

In order for you to convince me that I am wrong you need to provide some information that shows that entanglement doesn't involve some kind of conservation law.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.