Bill getting away from the religious nutter and back to the science of the original post topic

I sort of posted the lessons we have learnt from all the post 2008 experiments and the universe landscape that points to.

Sascha Vongehr looks like he is also starting a series on it but I do have some reservations on his article and I find his language well difficult

http://www.science20.com/alpha_meme/self..._physics-115762

To me he has also left out one important piece of our knowledge as well that is that the universe itself is an observer and this puts interesting constrains on many world interpretations.

I also feel he overlooks the importance of entanglement which is sort of the area I took you to task on and I will explain.

The realization that QM was much deeper level in the universe than was previously ever considered had a profound effect on our thinking and experimental testing post 2008

- Entanglement was realized to be a simple property of the universe and thus it was followed you should be able to entangle matter and light with each other something that earlier QM era's would have never considered.

The hundreds of experiments now confirming that alone has profound implications because when we think about light and matter you don't think of them sharing any properties, really we don't think of them being in any way alike at all and yet here they are sharing a property.

The fact you can cross entangle them tells you the most important thing that they have the same physics underpinning them the QM description of light is the same as the QM description of matter. That is very important because it directly lead to the next realization that you were not going to be able to simply crush QM out of existence in large scale matter which earlier science had thought.

So now rack your brain how many other properties can you come up with that are shared between matter and light?

I will leave it there for now and see what your thoughts are before moving along.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.