Quote:
IMPORTANT => You will note QM is incompatible with an infinite universe the universe must be finite under QM.

absolutely !

QM can claim that because QM knows where the boundary of the universe is !

QM's creative math can be used to determine this exactly
like it has been used to determine everything else it has determined.

if I have 10 apples , but I only want 9 apples then all I
need to do is use QM's creative math to arrive at a precise correct and accurate answer to my problem.
then I just chunk the left over apple under the rug before anyone see's it.

problem solved .... ie.

(10 apples^2 / 10 ) - (((( 10 apples x 10 apples )- 10 apples ) / 10 ) - 8 apples ) = 9 apples

I'm curious what QM has determined concerning the furthest things in our universe that are approaching light speed and
we see those things in their past...

have those things proven that QM is correct.

that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light?

or is the speed of light only concerned with how fast light can travel and cannot be attached to any other object.

when we invent lies we must invent more lies to cover up
the first lies we made up.

http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_astro/answers/070904a.html

Quote:
The Question

(Submitted September 04, 2007)
I have read articles that cosmologists believe that the universe is expanding at an accelerated rate. Another theory states that the speed of light is constant and nothing can move faster than the speed of light. My question is if the universe is accelerating, eventually should it not reach a speed faster than the speed of light? Has anyone investigated the question as to what will happen if the expansion of the universe breaks the light speed barrier?

The Answer

Thanks for your question. It is true that nothing can go faster than the speed of light. And it is also true that our universe is expanding faster than the speed of light today. This sounds like a contradiction, but actually it is space itself that is expanding faster than the speed of light, driving objects further apart at an increasing rate. The concept of space expanding faster than the speed of light is not in contradiction with the limit for zero mass particles, ultimate speed. A nice discussion of this can also be found at: http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=575

nothing can travel faster than the speed of light if you word
it in a fashion that those who believe in the first lie can believe!

it all makes sense to me.

if a planet is actually traveling away from my planet at a speed faster than the speed of light then certainly its not moving faster than the speed of light, it just wants me to think that it is so that I can wonder why it wants me to think that.

it has nothing to do with actual facts or data or anything like that its just about the way that I think about it.

so even if something appears like its moving faster than light
its not possible for it to move that fast because thats what I
have been told.

and no one would lie to me.

anyway all we need to do now is to use what has been said to describe our faster than light spacecraft , we can invent yet another lie and say that the spacecraft does not travel faster
than light , oh no , its just the space around the spacecraft that is expanding in front of our spacecraft that causes it to
appear to travel faster than the speed of light.

and we can claim that the reason the spacecraft did not become so massive was because the space around the spacecraft became massive as the spacecrafts speed reached and passed the speed of light and everything inside the spacecrafts space expanded with the expanding space.

its simple and easy to lie to those who believe only lies.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.