I think that is the most science correct post you have written and that alone and us liking it will make you unhappy laugh

You are correct QM is a description of the universe at it's heart is mathematics and it is brutally accurate and gives no idea why the universe works like that.

Gravity and it's laws similarly give a brutally accurate mathematics which predicts perfectly with results and there is no indication why the laws of gravity work either.

Perhaps your GOD created those laws and hence you trying to lie and deceive about those laws would therefore be a direct insult to your GOD ... something you may ponder before you meet your maker and he judges you ... the thought of you being sentenced to hell for what you thought was helping your god's cause is quite amusing to me smile

All we can say as scientists having now got all the mathematics correct is trying to match and find a theory that fits both sets of mathematics and explains stuff we as yet don't understand. Unfortunately for you all your made up stupidity and lies never matches even the most basic mathematics of experiments ... and thus you do give us the greatest laughs.

There was a time I used to worry that students coming here may be misled by your ideas but I now realize your science is not good enough to cause anyone beyond 12 years old a problem and so I actually feel sorry for you.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.