Circus Seal with Ball. Early 1960s Italian Glass Ornament. Karl Becker Created. For Sale

Circus Seal with Ball.  Early 1960s Italian Glass Ornament. Karl Becker Created.


Buy Now

Circus Seal with Ball. Early 1960s Italian Glass Ornament. Karl Becker Created.:
$73.00

Circus Seal with Ball. Early 1960s Italian Glass Ornament. Karl Becker Created in Workshop.

9.00\", and in very good condition.

One of the early free blown ornaments created in Italy. Karl Becker emigrated to Northern Italy in the Lake Como Area, in Bellagio, and started a Christmas business Named FLORIDA. He employed Italian glass blowers and helped them to created ornaments. He exported 65 percent of his ornaments to the USA, and the remaining 35 percent in Germany, thus the different cap than we are most accustomed to. In the beginning, like this one, they were not fanciful, but the start of the free-blown Italian style that we so admire today.

Note also that he employed spun glass tails in the back for the German market as they were used to seeing spun glass tails.

I start all my sales at .99 cents as it is an sale and I just never cared when I went to live sale and thesaleeer started very high, and then spent time backing down to get a offer.

I am more than happy to combine postage to save money. This ornament will be sent insured. Thus the cost of shipping includes full insurance on this glass ornament.

Just let me know you are multiple offerdingand I will invoice you when you are finished offerding and wish for me to send the items. Then, I will combine postage and send to you, and send final invoice. If any questions about this, please email me.



















































Buy Now

Related Items:

Kawaii San-X Sumikko Sentimental Circus Rilakkuma Clear Seal Stickers (30pcs) picture

Kawaii San-X Sumikko Sentimental Circus Rilakkuma Clear Seal Stickers (30pcs)

$11.99



Kurt Adler Santas World Christmas seal circus Darice snowscene people village 2 picture

Kurt Adler Santas World Christmas seal circus Darice snowscene people village 2

$11.00



Cherished Teddies Circus Seal #137596 - Seal Of Friendship picture

Cherished Teddies Circus Seal #137596 - Seal Of Friendship

$10.79



Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes