Thames Kosmos Robotics Workshop Model Building Science Experiment Kit | Buil For Sale
Thames Kosmos Robotics Workshop Model Building Science Experiment Kit | Buil:
Thames & Kosmos Robotics Workshop Model Building & Science Experiment Kit | Build & Program 10 Robots with Ultrasonic Sensors | Program & Control with App for iOS & Android
Build and program robots with this compete robotics engineering system. Using sensors, motors, a core controller, and hundreds of snap-together building pieces, you can follow the instructions to assemble 12 different robots. The versatile parts also allow you to make robots according to your own designs. This fun robotics curriculum starts out with instructions for building simple robots, teaching you how the sensors can be used to control the robots. Build an ultrasound robot that can avoid obstacles, a line Tracker robot, a touch sensor robot, and a doodling robot. Move on to more complex robots that have multiple functions, such as a ball-manipulating robot, a crawling robot, and a grabbing robot. Finally build some functional, helpful robotics including an automated door-opening robot and a protected robotic safe to store your valuables. After you have mastered all of the robotic models in the instructions, You will have the tools and knowledge you need to go on and build and program your own amazing robotic creations. The robots can be controlled directly in real-time and programmed to perform series of commands using an easy-to-use, free downloadable app on tablets and smartphones. The app wirelessly connects to the core controller using a Bluetooth low energy connection. You can create more complex programs using the open source visual block programming editor "Google blocks" On a PC with a USB connection to the core controller. The app requires a tablet or smartphone running iOS or Android. A 96-page, full-color manual Features step-by-step illustrated building instructions and instructions for how to program and operate the models. Using the core controller, The ultrasonic sensor is able to detect an object and measure its proximity. Core controller your robot's brain! The core controller Features a Bluetooth connection to tablets and smartphones and a USB connection to a PC. You can download programs from your devices to the core controller.
- Build and program Robots with this compete robotics engineering system
- Robots can be controlled directly in real-time!
- Build an ultrasound robot that can avoid obstacles
- 64-Page, full-color manual features step-by-step illustrated building instructions
- The core controller features a Bluetooth connection to tablets and smartphones and a USB connection to a PC
- Fast shipping is very important to us.
- Our standard US shipping service is FREE.
- Your order will be shipped within 2-3 business days upon full payment received.
- Your order will be delivered within 2-3 business days after the handling time.
- We only ship to the confirmed PayPal address. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time.
- We are not responsible for undeliverable addresses.
Returns and payment
- We offer a 30 days return policy from checkout winning date.
- We allow only PayPal as a payment method
- Your response very important to us, after you get your package and you are satisfied with our serviceplease leave us positive response
- If you have any problem with your order / any questions please before leaving any type of response
For any questions, using contact systemPlease visit our store to check out other items for sale!
you for shopping at our store.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter